Winter may be approaching, but springy hues will rule next year according to color authority Pantone. According to Pantone’s website, “Radiant Orchid blooms with confidence and magical warmth that intrigues the eye and sparks the imagination. It is an expressive, creative and embracing purple—one that draws you in with its beguiling charm. A captivating harmony of fuchsia, purple and pink undertones, Radiant Orchid emanates great joy, love and health.”
Pantone has a profound effect on trends in both fashion and home design. Here are a few ways you may see Radiant Orchid pop up over the next year.
- pantone’s color of the year for 2014: radiant orchid (burnettsboards.com)
- Pantone 2014 Color of the Year (poetictwist.wordpress.com)
- Pantone Picks ‘Radiant Orchid’ as 2014′s color of the year (livingfiesta.com)
- Radiant Orchid, the Color of 2014 (letstalkcosmetics.wordpress.com)
- seeing orchid in 2014 (meccinteriors.wordpress.com)
- Pantone Color of the Year 2014 (tulletales.com)